TimeLine Bookkeeping Services is a Victoria based bookkeeping firm that specializes in providing timely, accurate, confidential services for small to medium-sized businesses.
The office is centrally located in Victoria, near the downtown core. TimeLine Bookkeeping Services tailors its services to match each client’s unique set of needs and schedules.
TimeLine is committed to forging business alliances with our clients as partners so they can focus on development and expansion while we supply them with the financial documentation necessary to make timely and accurate business decisions.
TimeLine Bookkeeping Services has been operating in Victoria since 2006 as an independent bookkeeping service working with several accounting firms in the Victoria area. In early 2011, the decision was made to change the name to TimeLine Bookkeeping Services and shift the business focus to concentrate our services in the areas of:
- Full service bookkeeping to yearend using Sage 50 and QuickBooks (all versions and editions) for small to medium sized proprietorships, partnerships, and corporations in the Greater Victoria area;
- working closely with client’s accounting firm for benefit of clients;
- and training/set-up assistance.
TimeLine Bookkeeping Services offers:
- Over 25 years of experience in all levels of bookkeeping;
- unique experience with a variety of business types including: sales, professional services, health care providers, consulting, retail, large construction projects, and job costing;
- customized financial reporting to provide each client and their accountant with the information they need to work on the challenging and strategic business decisions required to operate and grow.